Members are working to combat human trafficking issues in our state. If you would like to host a JLSF-led presentation on Human Trafficking — or learn more information on advocacy actions, view details.
Women Building Better Communities.
Junior League has been in the Sioux Falls community for 38 years. We are part of the Association of Junior Leagues International, which is made up of 292 Junior Leagues in four countries.
Our current community projects are:
- Human Trafficking Education Project
- Human Trafficking Impact Study & Task Force
- EmBe Women's Leadership Program
Our Mission is three-fold:
- The Junior League is a volunteer organization for women interested in making a positive impact in their communities.
- Junior League develops the potential of women through leadership training so that they are equipped to take action to improve communities.
- Junior League members are accomplished collaborators who build coalitions, identify community needs, and develop effective and responsive programs to serve those needs.
July 24, 2016, marks the 38th anniversary of the Junior League of Sioux Falls.
Junior League of Sioux Falls is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. All donations to Junior League of Sioux Falls are tax-deductible under certain IRS guidelines.